Hello Hello all! It is now December and let me tell you things are happening! Advent just started, we are officially in our wedding months and finals are creeping closer. Yikes! But amidst all the this, trust me, you must make these muffins. They are fabulous and super healthy!
It was such a great Thanksgiving and I am truly blessed to have not one family but two! I am so thankful for each and every person. I do have to give a special shoutout to my Aunt who made a gluten-free gravy and stuffing (It was soo good!). It was such a fun treat.
Now that we are all caught up, let’s get back to these muffins, because seriously they are delicious! Now I have made quite a few muffin concoctions in my day, but these definitely are by far the best. I think they were gone within hours!
Slightly Adapted from Running with Spoons
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (yes, the plain kind)
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray muffin tin. **I used cute snowmen liners but the muffins stick, so it might be better to forgo the cute liners for nonstick pan and pam.
- Place yogurt, bananas, eggs, oats, brown sugar, powder and soda into a fancy wedding blender (or regular blender or food processor)
- Blend until dough is not lumpy.
- Add in blueberries and mix with a spoon.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for around 18 minutes.
Question of the day: What is your favorite muffin flavor? I am a classic girl through and through. I like blueberry and lemon, OH and strawberry cream cheese. Basically anything without chocolate…because that is a cupcake 🙂