Hello all you wonderful people! I have a crazy busy week this week so I will keep this short and simple with as few embellishments as possible (but we need a few to keep things interesting).
Before we head to the survey I just wanted to let you all know that I completed 4.1 miles in 10° yesterday. It was chilly, but not torturous. With the addition of a scarf, I think I would have actually enjoyed it. While winter running will probably not become part of my workout routine it was nice to switch things up a bit.
I was tagged by the wonderful Emily, from sweetandbeets to complete this survey and I thought it was about time you people knew a little more about me! So here is a bunch of tidbits that I know you have been DYING to know.
Four Names That People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
3. Wappinator (college volleyball team)
4. Sponge Al Square Teeth (what my sister used to torture me with, until I met an orthodontist. In her defense the name was pretty accurate)
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Director of Donations at Maggie’s Place
- Research Assistant at the University of Minnesota
- Junior Olympic Volleyball Coach
- Babysitter extraordinaire
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
- Pride and Predjudice
- Miss Congeniality
- Any Mary-kate and Ashley movie
Four Books I’d Recommend:
- Harry Potter
- Arms of Love
- Redeeming Love
- Harry Potter
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Cloquet, MN
- Steubenville, OH
- Phoenix, AZ
- Minneapolis, MN
Four Places I Have Been:
3. Portland, OR
4. Boundary Waters/ Canada
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
- With Chris
- In Orlando visiting my sister.
- Harry Potter Land with Chris and my sister
- A movie theater eating hot buttered popcorn
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
- Raw tomatoes
- Anything with wheat
- Beef jerky
- Chicken Wings, or really anything with bones
Four Of My Favorite Foods:
- Honeycrisp apples
- Cheeseburger fresh off the grill
- Any egg dish: omelettes, scrambled, egg bake
Four TV Shows That I Watch:
- GILMORE GIRLS
- Everybody Loves Raymond
- Kathy Lee and Hoda
- Dancing With The Stars
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To This Year:
- Getting Married
- Going to Mexico for our honeymoon
- Graduating with an MPH
- Becoming a Registered Dietitian
Oh man that is quite the ambitious year!
Four Things I’m Saying:
- I can’t wait to get married!
- Thank You, so many people have been helping out with the wedding.
- What is the temperature?
- Is it snowing?
I hope you all enjoyed that!
Eat some quinoa and be merry